Instant Pot Chicken Spaghetti
- 2 (10 oz) can of Rotel (diced tomatoes with green chilies) original
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3lbs. of chicken breast
- 1/2 of a white onion, diced
- 4 tbsp Hidden Valley ranch seasoning (not quite a whole packet)
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 16 oz uncooked spaghetti
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 brick)
- 32 oz. of Velveeta cheese (1 large block)
- Pepper to taste
- Add the both cans of Rotel into the Instant Pot. Add in 1 1/2 cups chicken broth, chicken, onion, ranch seasoning, garlic salt and paprika. Give a quick stir.
- Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the pressure cook button (mine says “manual”) to 10 minutes on high pressure. When the timer beeps let the pressure release on its own for at least 10 minutes. If you have time do a full natural pressure release. If not, move the valve to “venting.” Remove the chicken and place on a cutting board.
- Turn the pot to “saute” setting. Put it on the lowest saute setting (mine says “less”). Add in the uncooked spaghetti. Stir every minute or so. It will take about 5 minutes to cook. While the spaghetti is cooking, shred the chicken.
- When spaghetti is almost cooked stir in the cream cheese and the cheese until it is melted. Sprinkle desired amount of pepper. Stir in the chicken.
- Serve & enjoy! :)